Op zoek naar werk als Assembly Technician?
Wij hebben voor jou een vacature als Assembly Technician in Weert.
We are looking for an experienced Excavator Assembly Technician. As an Excavator Assembly Technician, you will be responsible for assembling high-quality excavators according to specifications and ensuring they meet the clients quality standards. If you’re well-driven, reliable and if you have a passion for technics and assembly work, please read further.
- Assemble high-quality excavators according to specifications using hand and power tools;
- Ensure all assembled excavators meet stringent quality standards before they leave the assembly line;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot any issues that arise during the assembly process;
- Maintain a clean and organized work area;
- Collaborate with other team members to meet production goals and deadlines.
- At least 2 years of experience in assembly work, preferably with heavy machinery;
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and diagrams;
- Experience using hand and power tools, including torque wrenches and impact guns;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform quality checks throughout the assembly process.
- We offer a competitive salary between €2.400 and €2.600;
- You will receive a bonus including in your salary;
- Work in dayshift mon- fri from 08:00-16:30;
- Opportunities for growth and development within the company;
- Great co- workers!
Do you think you are the ideal candidate for this position? Then respond quickly! If you do not meet all the requirements of the vacancy, we still ask you to respond. Perhaps we have interesting training opportunities or other vacancies.
If you have any questions or would like to speak about this vacancy by phone, please contact Kimberley Broens at email@example.com or +31 6 58073327.