Op zoek naar werk als Sheet Metal Worker?
Wij hebben voor jou een vacature als Sheet Metal Worker in Maastricht-Airport.
Have you always had a fascination with aircraft and would you love to work on this? Then we are looking for you!
Would you like to contribute to the maintenance of a wide range of aircraft as an sheet metal worker Then don’t wait to respond and contact us immediately!
You will get started with the following activities:
- Carrying out various sheet metal work for new parts on the fuselage, wings, passenger doors, cargo doors and engine nacelles;
- Perform repairs and modifications to existing parts;
- Keep hangar and workshops clean.
As an sheet metel worker you will bring:
- Affinity with technique and the will to learn;
- You can read and interpret technical documents or drawings;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with deadlines;
- You can communicate well in the English language.
As an sheet metal worker you can expect:
- A nice salary between €2,500 and €3,000 gross per month, depending on age and experience;
- Travel expenses at €0,21 per kilometer;
- 8,33% vacation pay;
- A place free in a very impressive work environment;
- Opportunity to develop yourself and grow;
- Good coaching and training;
- With good performance, a permanent position is waiting for you.
Do you think you are the ideal candidate for this position? Then respond quickly! If you do not meet all the requirements of the vacancy, we still ask you to respond. Perhaps we have interesting training opportunities or other vacancies at this or one of our other interesting clients.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this vacancy by phone, please contact Sjoerd Smeets at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 43639932.